4.23.2010

SWAN IN THE WATER.





Why do people do something for nothing? Or do we really do nothing for something? For the past few days I've been unhealthily listening to nothing but Justin Nozuka on repeat. As you can see the past entries are entitled after his lyrics...I just find him a lyrically talented attracted human being who makes women weak at the knees when hearing his melodic soulful voice. I got to catch his show last night at the Hiro Ballroom located in the Chelsea district. He truly blew me away (I know it sounds corny), but music just feels different when you hear him. I guess I just have an obsessive infatuation with every musician I see. True fact. Anyway... it's the weekend and you know what that means...no break this time. I have been waiting last minute to finish up projects for school. Ahh--that overwhelming feeling is back.

XOXO

No comments: