5.22.2010

FUTURE PRIMITIVE

Summer is almost here and everyone is letting cancer eat them alive... I wish I could be swimming in fluorescent blue green water and laying down at the beach. Instead, I'll be teaching myself to appreciate the art of photography and film even more; it projects how you see the world. This summer will be full of spontaneous photo shoots and everlasting memories of my last youth days in Connecticut before I hopefully take on the city for a very long time...

This is a shoot my friend Brian did. The location was a hike! The model is my friend Manise who wore three dresses that she rummaged from my closet. No theme. Just shoot shoot shoot. There will be a "cool" short document of the shoot to follow. I am working on it!















The two below are a sneak peak of Brian's photos...more to come!!!



xoxo

No comments: