5.27.2010

OBSESSION! OBSESSION!




ALEXANDER WANG BOOTS --I WANT WANT WANT WANT!

These Alexander Wang boots have been haunting me for the past seasons. I know it's almost summer and they are last season, OUT OF SEASON & sold out everywhere! but there is no way I am letting this one pass. It's simply a must-have! And then I stumbled upon the Jeffrey Campbell version and love it! For only $99--that's a steal! In the fashion world, in order to imitate a style of a design, there must be 7 different configurations. If anyone could make great knock-off shoes without getting bad reviews--it's J. Campbell!!!
Boo-ya Steve Madden.

JEFFREY CAMPBELL
(click here!)

ALEXANDER WANG

look at him, he's a genius.

p.s. I won't talk about his coco duffel bag right now, that's for later. I can't wait to see his Spring 2011 collection!!!!

xoxo

No comments: