9.06.2010

KNIVES DON'T HAVE YOUR BACK...


These are photos from the last days of summer spent in Connecticut. Good-bye good ol' CT. I am writing this blog in my room with a New York City window view while a foreign French film is playing in the background on the Sundance Channel. My room is a mess, but I promise it will progress in a few weeks--that means photos photos photos and maybe an investment in a tri-pod (finally). Today is the very first day of New York Fashion Week (NYFW) for the Spring/Summer 2011 collection. As promised in my recent post, I am going to post my schedule. Moreover, I am certainly pleased with the shows I have lined up.

xxoo

NYFW SCHEDULE:
Thursday Sept. 9th:
Concept Korea @Lincoln Center (theater) 5:30-8PM

Friday Sept. 10th (Fashion's Night Out!):
Costello Tagliapietra @ Milk Studios (450 W. 15th St.) 1:30-4PM
Academy of Art University @ Lincoln Center (theater) 7PM
FASHION'S NIGHT OUT! all over the world!

Saturday Sept. 11th:
Vivienne Tam @ Lincoln Center (theater) 1:30-4PM
Manuel de la Cruz @ Met Pavillion (18th St. btwn 6th & 7th Ave.) 8-9:30PM

Sunday Sept. 12th:
Thuy @ Audi Forum (250 Park Ave. @ 47th St.) 1:30-4PM
Custo Barcelona @ Lincoln Center (stage) 5:30-8PM

Tuesday Sept. 14th:
Karen Walker @ Exit Art (10th Ave. @ 36th St.) 8:30-11PM

Wednesday Sept. 15th:
Tory Burch @ Lincoln Center (theatre)8-10PM








(above: Gil Lima & Manise Ducatel.)

No comments: