9.25.2010

there's no way out, the only way out is to give in.



Lanvin 1982.

As of right now, I feel inspired to write. Because I can't sleep. Always tired, but never sleeping. Living in the city makes me want to always become overwhelmingly productive so that I don't have time to write or take photographs anymore. I am still learning and always seek for adventure. Being here made me realize how big the world actually is... People may say it is small, but sometimes I think you can experience the whole world without ever leaving this place. I am in love with the photo of this model; it is a vintage Lanvin ad. Her facial expression reflects my mood right now. Impatiently waiting.

So here I am at 3am writing from my bed because I am lazy. My sentences aren't even full sentences anymore. Or were they ever? I am aware that I have many many grammar problems, but I am okay with it!! IDGAF. Moving on, I've been out of the loop lately; New York FW really threw me off schedule. I had just missed out on London Fashion Week. Milan is currently underway, but I haven't been able to catch up like I did last season. Therefore, I am impatiently waiting for Paris Fashion Week to begin next Tuesday.

xoxo

No comments: