1.03.2011

I'VE GOT SOULFUL DAYS TO COUNTER EVIL WAYS.


I am so glad it is a brand new year, I feel that 2011 is already going great. Fortunately, I learned how to thread my own eyebrows today. One of my goals is to learn a new skill for one week. I have many goals in mind that I dire need to accomplish.

As I was sitting at my desk and prepping photos for this blog entry...it just hit me, New York Fashion week is quickly approaching and is only about a month away! Time for me to get my game on. Last season I overwhelmed myself with many shows; this year I am going for twice the number because the opportunity for networking is very limited these days.












The soft winter white is growing on me. I used to hate any clothing that was white, but I am loving it more each day.

xxoo

No comments: