5.03.2010

IT GLITTERED & IT GLEAMED FOR THE ARRIVING BEAUTY QUEEN.






Before drowning myself in school work this weekend I had the opportunity to volunteer & attend The Art of Elysium's "Bright Lights" event at Milk Studios. The main purpose was a charity event for Versus--a line that Donatella Versace & Christopher Kane is re-launching...price points are supposedly more affordable for the typical high-fashion consumers....however, the collection is beyond gorgeous! I am in love with every single dress for the collection and the shoes of course. As previously mentioned in my blog, Versace's FW 2010/11's collection was one of my favorites from Milan.

After slaving hours & hours of putting up posters for this event (as seen above & below) I was able to attend. And before I knew it, the room was bathed with celebrities and influential people in the fashion industry. I wanted to become a social butterfly! But we are like babies in this industry, we want to talk --but we can't.

In attendant:











more photos can be found here.

XOXO

No comments: