11.27.2010

ESCAPE.










"In two weeks it'll be the longest day of the year...Do you always watch for the longest day of the year and then miss it? I always watch for the longest day in the year and then miss it." F. Scott Fitzgerald

My blog has always become a "go to" place for me to escape reality. This weekend was home. Sometimes it is healthy to come back and take a deep breath of fresh air and relax from having anxiety attacks of how overpopulated the holiday season can be in the city. I spent Thanksgiving with family and old friends, retail therapy with my mom (the best), and stared at our beautiful old & artificial Christmas tree. I even found time to make a Christmas list! So far it consist of a new ipod, movies, movies, and movies. The Great Gatsby is a classic that I need to get my hands on; ironically, it played on T.V. today. I think I found my way home pretty well.

xxoo

No comments: