12.11.2010

SANTA'S GONNA COME & MAKE YOU MINE THIS XMAS.


It's that time of year again...the joy of making the Xmas list. I am back home in CT for the weekend, I needed to get out of the city. As of right now, I'm trying to make a list of things that I am going to purchase in the near future. It's sad that I have to buy my own Christmas gifts, isn't it?

I am watching There Will Be Blood, and I have to say by far it is amazing. I wish I could have seen it sooner. Movies will always be on my Xmas list; it is just something that will always fulfill you with entertainment.

THE XMAS LIST: What's on yours?

iconic arty oval ring in blue-YSL


ruffled over-the-knee socks-Forever21

lips tissue-Forever21

Glamour laptop case-Forever 21


Glitter alpargatas-TOMS

exclusive Betsey Johnson tweezers from Tweezerman.com/Sephora


Chloé parfum


The Rocky Horror Picture Show movie

Le Grand Voyage--a great int'l film!


The Strokes t-shirt-I've been wanting this since High School haha.

want!

how cute! a tea sub-FredFlare.com

Jeffrey Campbell Lita<3

Tank top from Sober is Sexy-Hannabeth

Faux Fur bag-River Island


Lipgloss Fushion-Sephora

No comments: