12.08.2010

LOVE'S NOT A GRAVE, IT WON'T DECAY ON YOU.

you know you're getting old when everything from your adolescent youth days began to to fade and diminish away...it's a sad ending when it's all gone.

below are photos i took long long ago:

i am obsessed with anything heart-shaped or anything that will form into one.
photos i took and processed in b&w at my high school's dark room.
my favorite sushi roll and restaurant=gone.
old adventures with friends while running into closed galleries.

over-accessorizing. this was on a mannequin/form.
my grandma's old boombox.
capturing anything on film used to amuse me; not so much anymore.
almost macro photo of a bumble bee on my very first camera.
an ant hill. i used to destroy them with my shoes. i was so evil.
old friends modeling two dresses i designed/created without a pattern or a form. i would just measure and sew away. i'd be a crazy designer. 

I look at my life now and just know that i will reminisce all over again.

xoxo

No comments: